TaylorMade is a massive name in the world of golf. TaylorMade offers some of the best quality golf balls on the market, including their Distance Plus Golf Ball.
You know that you’ve found a great ball when the pros play it.
The TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball is engineered for distance and accuracy, giving golfers the best chance to get their tee shots in the fairway every time. With a softer feel and more forgiving ball flight, it lives up to its name as one of the world’s longest distance golf balls. It’s available in 4 different colors, so choose your favorite!
Furthermore, for beginners, were reviewed this TaylorMade ball as the Best Budget Golf Ball for Beginners.
|Rank||Title||Item Name||Price (from)||Amazon Rating||Amazon |
|1a||Best Overall Golf Ball for Distance||Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls||$14||4.9||View on Amazon|
|1b||Best Budget Golf Ball for Beginners||Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls||$14||4.7||View on Amazon|
|1c||Best Alternative Golf Balls for Seniors Under $20||Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls||$14||4.7||View on Amazon|
|2||Best Golf Ball for High Handicappers Under $15||TaylorMade Noodle Long & Soft Golf Balls||$15||4.7||View on Amazon|
|3||Best Alternative Budget Golf Ball for High Handicappers||TaylorMade TP5x Golf Balls||$35||4.9||View on Amazon|
- Features of the Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls
- What I like about the Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls
- What I don’t like about the Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls
- Why do I recommend the TaylorMade Distance+ Golf Ball?
- Frequently asked questions related to Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls
- Are TaylorMade distance golf balls good?
- Are TaylorMade distance plus golf balls expensive?
- Can high handicappers use Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls?
- Can low handicappers use Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls?
- How do Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls compare to TaylorMade Rocketballz?
- What color of Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls is the best?
- Final thoughts on the Taylormade Distance+ Golf Ball
Features of the Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls
Distance + Accuracy = Distance Plus!
It’s a golf ball that’s finished with a patented dimple design and a strong outer layer that’s made to last. Many golfers are saying that they’re doing better with their long game because of the TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball.
Shot Dispersion Control
Why do you want a golf ball that performs great in both the long and short game?
It’s all about shot dispersion control or the ability to keep your shots on the fairway. The TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball helps you do that with reduced spin off the tee and hitting from the fairway. This means more consistent distance across all of your shots.
Soft Feel, Long Distance
With its soft feel and better flight, you can expect to see more distance from your long game. The ball manages to hit the sweet spot every time without sacrificing off-center hits. You’ll get more yards with a TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball than with any other ball!
What I like about the Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls
- The TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball is one of my favorite balls because it’s a true driver ball.
- It gives you a lot of distance every time you hit it, so much that many golfers can hit their tee shots a mile!
- The ball is also very durable. I don’t know if it’s because of the construction or the materials, but it’s not easy to break this golf ball.
- The TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball also feels like a high-end ball. It’s soft and doesn’t hurt your fingers when you catch one with your glove.
- I’ve noticed that this ball is also very accurate, especially when you have to hit off-center shots.
- I’m not sure how they do it, but the TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball manages to fly straight and long to avoid the rough.
- You can hit the ball just as far as you do with others like the Titleist Pro V1, but without the premium price tag.
- It’s an excellent choice for golfers that want more distance and a softer feel from their long game.
What I don’t like about the Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls
- For many golfers, it can be hard to spend 20 – 40 dollars on a single dozen balls. I agree, but the TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball is an exception. This ball is so long and durable that it’s worth a bit more than your average golf ball.
- My only issue with the ball is that it won’t play as soft as other balls in your bag. It’s still a softer ball than most, but if you’re looking for absolute perfection, this isn’t the ball for you.
Why do I recommend the TaylorMade Distance+ Golf Ball?
The TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball is perfect for the golf player who hits straight off the tee. This ball has a soft feel, promoting a high launch trajectory and low spin rate for increased carry and distance.
It has the optimal combination of shot dispersion control and a soft feel for shot accuracy in all conditions. If you hit it straight, TaylorMade delivers increased distance.
If you’re looking for a driver ball with a superb combination of distance and accuracy, pick up a dozen TaylorMade Distance+ Golf Balls for your next round. You will not be disappointed!
Frequently asked questions related to Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls
Are TaylorMade distance golf balls good?
If you’re looking for a ball that can get you far down the fairway, then yes. TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Balls are excellent. They feel soft when hitting them and have a long distance trajectory to help you get your shot further down the fairway.
If you need extra help with accuracy, try Taylormade’s other golf ball lines like the Tour Preferred or TP5 series.
Are TaylorMade distance plus golf balls expensive?
TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Balls are an economical choice for golfers that want to hit the ball farther and straighter. Some golfers find these balls a bit on the pricey side, but if you want a long-distance ball with low spin off the tee, they are worth it.
Can high handicappers use Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls?
TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Balls are great for golfers of all skill levels, especially the high handicappers. These balls are designed with a soft feel and low spinning action that helps you hit the fairway consistently. If you have a long game that could use a little extra help getting the ball in the fairway, this is the ball for you.
If you want to take your game to the next level, look into some of TaylorMade’s other distance golf balls. They are very consistent across their lines and can help anyone improve their game.
Can low handicappers use Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls?
Yes, TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Balls can be used by golfers of any skill level. They are a driver ball made for golfers who want to get the ball in the fairway and keep it there.
If you like a softer feel and want to go a mile off the tee, look into some of TaylorMade’s other golf balls like the Tour Preferred or TP5 series. They feel great and have an excellent combination of distance, accuracy, and softness.
How do Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls compare to TaylorMade Rocketballz?
TaylorMade Distance+ Golf Balls have a softer feel than Rocketballz. That’s because their soft feel, low spin, and distance are all optimized for maximum success on any shot.
Taylormade Distance Plus is also more forgiving than the longer and thinner Rocketballz Golf Ball. These factors increase your potential to hit good shots and increase your chances of making birdies.
But will it stay in the fairway? This is where TaylorMade Distance+ Golf Balls win. They are very long off the tee and don’t have as much spin as rockets, which means you’ll have less spin going into any shots. If you need more control from your long game, this is the ball for you.
What color of Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls is the best?
The White Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls are great for golfers that tend to hit the ball a little too hard. If you hit the ball far and want to get even more distance, white is your color.
Yellow Taylormade Distance+ Golf Balls are better for golfers that want to add accuracy into their long game. These balls will help you keep it straight when you turn a bad swing into an incredible shot.
If you really want to get creative, try the pink Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Balls. They’re a hot item for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and are the balls of choice for thousands of women golfers.
Final thoughts on the Taylormade Distance+ Golf Ball
We have previously crowned this TaylorMade ball as the best overall golf ball for distance. It is the complete package in distance. The TaylorMade ball is long, soft, and straight. It has a combination of attributes that help golfers hit it longer than any other ball on the market.
This ball also has a classic core in it that helps golfers get more spin on their drives. This helps them control their shots throughout the round and get better results if they are struggling to put the ball in the fairway.
I highly recommend the Taylormade Distance Plus Golf Ball. It will help your driver turn into a laser beam and get you more distance off the tee. It is also one of the most forgiving balls on the market and can be used by golfers of any skill level.
Get one of these and you will see the distance on your drives increase, as well as your confidence to drive the ball off the tee. The TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Ball is a must-have for all golfers.
Growzania is reader-supported.
At Growzania, we aim to provide you with helpful content that helps you work towards a better you.
As such, we include some affiliate or referral links within our posts. When you buy through these links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These affiliate links come at no additional cost to you.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
The details on this article (price, ratings, etc.) are correct as of the date when the post was last updated.
We strive to update our posts regularly. However, a few details may have changed between post update dates.