Are you looking for a great pitching wedge to use on the course? Our Square Strike Wedge Review is here to help! The Square Strike Wedge is designed with feedback from PGA Tour professionals.
- What is the Square Strike Wedge?
- What are the features of the Square Strike Wedge?
- What we like about the Square Strike Wedge
- What we don’t like about the Square Strike Wedge
- Why do I recommend the Square Strike Wedge?
- Frequently Asked Questions around the Square Strike Wedge
- Final Thoughts on the Square Strike Wedge
What is the Square Strike Wedge?
The Square Strike Wedge is a Pitching and Chipping Wedge that is designed to give you a great look and feel on the course! This wedge sits low on the clubface. The Square Strike Wedge uses a very small head size that gives it ball speed.
The Square Strike Wedge is a very unique wedge that has been designed with feedback from PGA Tour professionals. The wedge has a squared-off shape which helps it spin more easily when struck.
Who is the Square Strike Wedge designed for?
The Square Strike Wedge is designed for golfing beginners and pros as well. Its design works for players looking for a very unique wedge to help them on the course.
The Square Strike Wedge is a very unique design that many people will appreciate. It is one of the best wedges you can find on the market and we want to make sure you know this!
The Square Strike Wedge is perfect for players looking for a high-spin wedge. The end result is a better shot with less effort. If you are lost, this wedge will help you find the fairway!
The Square Strike Wedge is a very popular golfing club and it only costs $99 and we think that’s a fantastic price for what you’re getting.
Who makes the Square Strike Wedge?
There isn’t much information available about the maker of the Square Strike Wedge. We found that Square Strike is a golf club company that caters to the avid golfer on a budget. They build amazing clubs for under $100 on sale. We found this club to be of exceptional quality.
However, there is limited information on how to contact Square Strike and where their products are actually made.
What are the features of the Square Strike Wedge?
Features of the Square Strike Wedge include:
- A slightly wider face to help keep your ball check down,
- A lower center of gravity for increased stability, and a 45-degree loft to provide more spin.
- A more compact head for easier alignment, along with the low center of gravity you are able to swing it better.
This design is also very easy to use. This is because it has a very distinct head shape, which makes it harder to miss the ball. This wedge face is slightly more square than most wedges on the market. This makes it easier to align yourself for target shots.
This club also features a thick sole that helps propel the ball off the ground and into the air by reducing drag force on your swing.
How does the Square Strike Wedge compare to other wedges?
The specs of the Square Strike Wedge are great, with rubber on both sides of the club head face for a soft feel. It also comes with 45 degrees of loft though it is not adjustable.
The Square Strike wedge is designed to be less forgiving than other wedges.
While the Square Strike Wedge does not stand out as being better than the others, it is an excellent wedge for the price that you pay. If you are looking for something new this season (and even if you aren’t) this is worth checking out.
What we like about the Square Strike Wedge
- The Square Strike Wedge is a wedge that offers you more spin than other wedges on the market.
- The square strike wedge provides a very distinct face which helps you align yourself for your shot much easier than other wedges. This makes it better if you are not used to using a wedge, since most users of this club are new to the game of golf.
- The Square Strike Wedge helps to keep your shots lower and straighter. This club is also marketed as a wedge for beginners, but it can be used by advanced users as well.
- The Square Strike Wedge helps you to hit more accurate shots.
- This Square Strike Wedge only costs $99, which makes it a very affordable purchase.
- The Square Strike Wedge is made by a company that makes many other products that are under $100 on sale. If you need anything else, be sure to check out their website.
What we don’t like about the Square Strike Wedge
- The biggest thing we don’t like about this wedge is the lack of adjustability. The wedge comes with a fixed loft of 45-degrees.
- Another thing we don’t like about the Square Strike Wedge is that it does not have a click or a yardage cap. The wedge face is a straight fit, and it’s unclear how much this club will make your shots go farther. The Square Strike Wedge doesn’t have this feature due to its focus on having enough spin to make it playable for beginners.
- We also don’t like that there aren’t any videos or instructional videos about the club on their website. Most of those available are made by independent golfers who have reviewed the product.
Why do I recommend the Square Strike Wedge?
The Square Strike Wedge has everything that you would want in a wedge. It offers you more gravity than other wedges, which means that your shot will be straighter than anything else.
The wedge also has a unique face that gives it more spin than any other club on the market. This is perfect for beginners who are still learning how to use wedges well.
We think that everyone should check out this wedge. It is cheap, it has a unique design that works for both pros and beginners, and it helps you to make the best shot possible.
Frequently Asked Questions around the Square Strike Wedge
Is the Square Strike Wedge worth it?
The Square Strike Wedge is designed with feedback from PGA Tour professionals. The club has a square face that is easy to hit but puts the ball in the air for better shots.
If you have no prior experience or are just looking for a different wedge to use on the course, this is one that may be worth considering. The price is very affordable, and if you can find it on sale, it would be a good idea to give it a shot.
Is the Square Strike Wedge Legal for Tournament play?
The club was designed for recreational golfers, but it is still legal to use in tournaments since it does not have the click feature. However, it would be best to use this club just for practice.
It has a unique face design that is less forgiving than most wedges on the market, which can make pitching with this club more difficult than it needs to be.
Does the Square Strike Wedge really work?
If you are a beginner or intermediate golfer, the Square Strike Wedge is ideal for improving your game. It helps you to better aim your shots and helps you to hit more of them straight down the fairway.
The unique face design allows you to easily align yourself for better shots. If you aren’t used to using a club, this is a great one to try out after a few swings. It’s also a very solid wedge for beginners and new golfers.
What is the loft of a Square Strike Wedge?
The Square Strike Wedge has a fixed loft of 45 degrees. This is not adjustable, but this is standard for most wedge sets.
How does the Square Strike Wedge compare to the Mazel Wedge?
The Mazel Wedge is a newer wedge made by Mazel. We have previously reviewed Mazel Golf Clubs. It is cheaper than the Square Strike Wedge, and it does have a bit more technology.
The Mazel Wedge comes with an adjustable loft feature, which allows you to make the club go as far as you want it to go. However, it also has an adjustable face angle which makes it harder to aim your shots.
Final Thoughts on the Square Strike Wedge
The Square Strike Wedge is a unique wedge that really stands out from the competition. It is very affordable, and it has many features not found in other wedges on the market.
If you are looking for a new wedge to use or upgrade your old one to something new and innovative, this club is worth checking out. It will improve your game by giving you more spin than most wedges on the market, and it is also designed with beginners in mind.
The Square Strike Wedge is an excellent option for recreational golfers who are looking for a new club that will help them improve their game. The club has a very distinct face design, which helps the golfer to make sure they are aligned well for their shot before making it.
It also has 45 degrees of loft, which gives you plenty of spin on your shots. The head of this club is also slightly wider than normal, which allows for more control over your shots.
Growzania is reader-supported.
At Growzania, we aim to provide you with helpful content that helps you work towards a better you.
As such, we include some affiliate or referral links within our posts. When you buy through these links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These affiliate links come at no additional cost to you.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
The details on this article (price, ratings, etc.) are correct as of the date when the post was last updated.
We strive to update our posts regularly. However, a few details may have changed between post update dates.