It would help if you were extra careful when you’re hitting the greens. The Titleist TruFeel golf ball is your best bet when it comes to quality, affordable golf balls. With their durability and great feel on every shot, you’ll never want anything else in your bag.
These golf balls are so durable. They’ll last you through more than ten rounds of play! And with their extraordinary feel and low cost per ball, why wouldn’t you buy them? At less than $1 per ball, these are an absolute steal of a deal!
We have also reviewed other Titleist balls such as the Titleist Velocity golf balls as the Best Alternative Golf Ball for distance. The Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls are the Best Overall Golf ball for high handicappers.
Continue reading to learn more about the Titleist TruFeel golf balls available for purchase from Amazon!
|Rank||Title||Item Name||Price (from)||Amazon Rating||Amazon |
|1||Best Golf Ball for Beginners Under $30||Titleist TruFeel Golf Ball||$15||4.8||View on Amazon|
We love questions, please ask one
Here at Growzania, we love investing in people, and we are here to help you on your personal growth adventure. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- What are the features of the Titleist TruFeel balls?
- What I like about the Titleist TruFeel balls
- What I don’t like about the Titleist TruFeel balls
- Why do I recommend the Titleist TruFeel balls?
- Frequently asked questions related to Titleist TruFeel balls
- Are Titleist TruFeel good?
- Can Titleist TruFeel balls be used outdoors?
- What is the shelf life of Titleist TruFeel golf balls?
- Who should use Titleist TruFeel?
- Are there any alternatives to the Titleist TruFeel golf balls?
- Are there any accessories to consider when buying golf balls?
- Are the Titleist TruFeel better behind drivers or irons?
- What is the durability of Titleist TruFeel ball?
- Do Titleist TruFeel balls travel further?
- Is the Titleist TruFeel golf ball forgiving?
- Final thoughts on the Titleist TruFeel balls
What are the features of the Titleist TruFeel balls?
- The Titleist TruFeel ball has a great feel when you drive it off of the tee.
- Its aerodynamic 330 dimple pattern gives you a super straight, extra long drive that won’t fade out at the end!
- This ball also offers an ultra-soft feel upon impact with the green. That’s because its dual-layer core features a soft inner layer and a hard outer layer.
- The Titleist TruFeel golf ball is a regulation-sized golf ball in that it measures 3.5 inches in diameter and comes between 2.3 and 2.4 in diameter. However, that doesn’t mean that it’s too small to hit high.
- You can buy a pack of Titleist TruFeel golf balls for as little as $15.
What I like about the Titleist TruFeel balls
- The Titleist TruFeel are some of the most durable golf balls on the market, and they can last through more than ten rounds of hitting them around!
- The Titleist TruFeel golf ball is one of the most affordable on the market, and it offers excellent value! In fact, you can purchase a dozen at Amazon for less than $15! That’s less than $1 per ball!
- They have a great feel when hitting them.
- These balls offer an ultra-soft feel upon impact with the green and are just as soft off off the tee.
- The Titleist TruFeel golf ball is your best bet when it comes to quality, affordable golf balls.
- With their durability and great feel on every shot, you’ll never want anything else in your bag.
What I don’t like about the Titleist TruFeel balls
- You’ll need to be extra careful when you’re hitting the greens. This is because the Titleist TruFeel is susceptible to scuffs and scratches that could affect the ball’s performance.
- Titleist TruFeel golf balls are so durable. However, you will still need to replace them every once in a while.
- The Titleist TruFeel golf balls aren’t available in brightly colored varieties like pink or orange.
- Though they are durable, Titleist TruFeel golf balls start to lose their feel after about fifteen rounds of playing.
Why do I recommend the Titleist TruFeel balls?
These are some great, affordable golf balls that will give you a great feel off of the tee and when you’re taking a shot at the green.
They offer an ultra-soft feel upon impact with the green and are just as soft off off the tee! The durability, combined with their affordable price per ball, makes them an excellent value for the money.
Because these golf balls are so durable, you’ll find yourself spending less money on replacements.
The Titleist TruFeel golf ball is for anyone that wants a great shot at the green and also needs to have one of the best-playing balls in their bag.
Frequently asked questions related to Titleist TruFeel balls
Are Titleist TruFeel good?
They are excellent!
I’ve found Titleist TruFeel golf balls to be some of the best on the market. These golf balls offer an excellent feel when you’re hitting them off the tee and off the green.
They are also durable, and the low price per ball makes them an incredible value for the money!
Can Titleist TruFeel balls be used outdoors?
They can be!
These golf balls are designed to play indoors and out, which means you can use them on any course. They don’t require a lot of maintenance and can be used on fairways, so you’ll be able to take advantage of them wherever they’re available.
Some golfers might prefer to use Titleist TruFeel golf balls instead of Titleist TruFeel2 Golf Balls when playing on the fairways.
What is the shelf life of Titleist TruFeel golf balls?
The Titleist TruFeel golf balls come in a pack of 12 golf balls, and they are expected to work for about 15 rounds before the feel and durability of the ball start to deteriorate.
This means that you can get about 15 rounds out of one Titleist TruFeel golf ball pack before it starts to lose its quality.
Titleist TruFeel golf balls have a 2-year warranty, and you can extend the life of the ball by taking it to a professional when you buy it. You can get Titleist TruFeel golf balls at Amazon.
Who should use Titleist TruFeel?
Because they are affordable and incredibly durable, you can use Titleist TruFeel for just about any occasion.
You can take your Titleist TruFeel golf ball to your next tournament or hit it around the course when you just want to have fun. They offer a great feel and excellent performance on all types of courses, and you’ll be able to extend their life by taking them to a pro.
These TruFeel golf balls are excellent for both beginners and pros. They’re also great for anyone that wants to reduce the amount of time they spend in order. If you’re looking for an inexpensive golf ball with a great feel, Titleist TruFeel golf balls are a great option for you!
Are there any alternatives to the Titleist TruFeel golf balls?
There are plenty of alternatives to the Titleist TruFeel golf ball on the market.
There’s also the Titleist Velocity, an excellent alternative for anyone who wants to use Titleist equipment on a budget.
These three balls are similar in price but offer different options for you to consider when choosing which is right for you. These alternatives are available at Amazon.
You can also check out other alternatives like the Bridgestone e6 golf balls and the
Are there any accessories to consider when buying golf balls?
We have reviewed both of these in detail, and you can read up more to know their pros and cons to help you make the purchase decision.
Are the Titleist TruFeel better behind drivers or irons?
The Titleist TruFeel are going to work best with drivers and long irons. If you cannot get as much distance as you would like with these clubs, you should consider a ball like the Titleist Velocity or the Titleist Pro V1.
If you are looking for some great irons, we have recently reviewed the Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons and found them to be excellent and price-worthy irons that you can consider. The Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons are an affordable alternative to the more expensive TaylorMade SIM 2 Max models.
What is the durability of Titleist TruFeel ball?
The Titleist TruFeel golf ball has a 2-year warranty from Titleist’s warranty, which means that you can get up to 2 years of play out of these golf balls.
However, in our experience, we found that the Titleist TruFeel golf balls start to lose their quality after about 15 rounds.
This means that you will be able to get about three (3) months of play out of your Titleist TruFeel golf balls before they start to show signs of wear and tear. You can extend the life of the golf ball by cleaning them regularly.
We have prepared an ultimate guide on the best way to clean your golf balls.
The Titleist TruFeel are some of the best and most durable golf balls on the market today.
Do Titleist TruFeel balls travel further?
The Titleist TruFeel golf ball is made to travel just as well as the Titleist Pro V1 and the Titleist Velocity.
Though they aren’t designed to be tour-quality balls, you’ll find that they travel long distances when you’re using them on the course.
Although they are lightweight, these golf balls will give you all of the distance you need off of the tee.
Is the Titleist TruFeel golf ball forgiving?
It’s a little bit less forgiving than the Titleist Pro V1 and the Titleist Velocity.
Depending on how hard you hit the ball, you might end up with a shank or a slice. This is because TruFeel balls don’t offer you as much spin as other tour-quality balls might.
You won’t notice any of these problems when hitting off of the tee, but you might want to consider using something more forgiving if you hit off of an unforgiving fairway.
Final thoughts on the Titleist TruFeel balls
The Titleist TruFeel golf balls are the best on the market today in terms of feel and durability. They are made to give you a soft, controlled feel along with amazing distance off of the tee.
This means that you can play with these balls all day and not have to worry about them losing their performance over time.
The Titleist TruFeel golf balls will give you some of the best results possible with a set of golf balls. We highly recommend purchasing a Titleist TruFeel golf ball pack for your next round.
Growzania is reader-supported.
At Growzania, we aim to provide you with helpful content that helps you work towards a better you.
As such, we include some affiliate or referral links within our posts. When you buy through these links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These affiliate links come at no additional cost to you.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
The details on this article (price, ratings, etc.) are correct as of the date when the post was last updated.
We strive to update our posts regularly. However, a few details may have changed between post update dates.